Friday, May 19, 2006

Mega update

Wow, been a LOOOOONG time! Sorry, I got into MySpace and have posted a blog there, but I'll keep this one for my family :) (I'm decafmama on MySpace). Anyways, here are the last couple posts.


Thursday, May 18, 2006
How to spot a fake Louis Vuitton...
http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/tips/archives/2005/07/how_to_tell_if.php
For all those out there that want an awesome designer handbag, just thought I'd share this link with you all :) I got curious last night after someone gave me a faux LV purse. I knew right off that it was because she told me, so I wanted to know what the signs were. WOW, it's not even close lol. I also feel guilty that I even have it, after being reminded how illegal it is to sell them, but I'm hoping that since it was just given to me, that i can use it some because it's just cute. At least I have one of the other brands that is real and I love it so much more.
Man, have I changed this past year...I could have cared less about a Target purse, let alone LV, Coach, Kate Spade etc. lol. I think my husband is going to shoot my friend who has convinced me to be a girl :)

Friday, May 12, 2006
Made Lifetime! Current mood: depressed
Wow, I made Lifetime at Weight Watchers! Starting Monday, I no longer have to pay to go to meetings, YAY! Hopefully I can maintain my weight. So that was the start of the week. Then I got sick...man, it hit dh and I hard and fast. I still feel pretty miserable but I'm able to go back to real life instead of hiding in my room.
Tonight dd is going with my MIL to an overnight retreat. Hopefully she won't get scared because they can't just leave tonight to come back. She lost a tooth last night...third tooth out but only first one to fall out on it's own. The other two had been loose for so long that I finally had the dentist take it out while she was numb :) So, yay :)
Ds has a birthday party tomorrow that he's excited about. Mother's Day is on Sunday and dh already got me my present... he let me buy a Coach purse on ebay...it's cute! :)
Now to wade through the crappiness that is the rest of our life... stupid me scheduled to pay a bill way in advance and I screwed up and forgot to write it down...guess what went through today...3 DAYS before payday???


Monday, May 01, 2006
Fun weekend :) Current mood: cheerful
We had a lot of fun this weekend. Yesterday was ds' birthday so we took him to Kings Dominion for a brunch with the nicktoons. (took dd too of course lol). They had fun posing with Spongebob, and the Fairly Odd Parents. I'll post those pics in a bit. Need to see if I can make the pics secure since I only want friends and family to see them...we'll see. Kinda chilly yesterday so the lines were SOOOOO short and that made it a lot more fun. I got soaked on the whitewater ride... wish the kids could go on that but they were too short. Maybe next time for dd...poor thing has been getting the green wristband and can ride more fun things, but yesterday she only got blue because she didn't wear her big soled boots lol. Tonight is the party at Chuck E Cheese. Should be lots of fun :) Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home