Saturday, September 17, 2005

Play ball!

The Quist family has been going non-stop this week. Swimming lessons have started (M/W AM for Rane and T/TH pm for Karisma), as well as ballet and Daisy Scouts for Karisma. Then last night, with a gift card Erik got for working so much the last few weeks, he got Rane and I new bikes (yay exercise!). Haven't gotten to ride it much, but it's pretty cool :)

That brings us to this afternoon. Some friends from church had four tickets to the Baltimore Orioles game so we headed up north. MUCH better game than the Nationals...for one they seemed to know how to actually play ;) They even won, 2-1. The kids were a ton better too. Probably had a lot to do with Rane napping all of the way there, and then the game started at 4:35, so everyone was awake and happy, made for a much nicer atmosphere. Only bad thing that happened was Karisma got a bloody nose as we were walking towards the car. Just started bleeding out of nowhere. She freaked at first, but as it finally stopped she was fine. Not something I want to see again...lots of blood, and as someone who has never had a nosebleed, I'm never quite sure what to do. Kinda freaks me out, but I think I did a great job keeping Karisma calm :) Well, that's about all for now...Still have a cold that is driving me crazy, so time for bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Used to get nosebleeds when I was younger and would get one every month or two until I was 25. Something to do with blood vessels close to the surface....Just what you wanted to her, right? Love ya...Oat Go Cardinals!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Deeanne said...

Oh yeah, I'll be a diehard Cards fan forever...unfortunately moved to far away to get to the games lol. Missed the Nationals playing the Cards by 3 days! GRRRR. :)

Deeanne

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home